1. I work from home (almost) every Friday. This is very good for my sanity.
2. I have a major sunglasses fetish. I tend to buy them impulsively, and $200+ price tags definitely don’t deter me.
3. I have the entire Adobe CS4 suite on my personal computer but still haven’t really learned how to use it. It’s an overwhelming undertaking. Anyone want to tutor me?
4. Peanut M&Ms are my favorite candy. Ever. Almond Snickers comes in at a close second.
5. Technology that doesn’t function properly (uh, my stupid work Dell laptop) is at the top of my pet peeve list. I have no patience for this.
6. Sewing is on my list of domestic skills. I made many of the pillows for our apartment and have a few handmade items in my closet. Again, it has taken a lot of practice — and instruction from my mother — to get to this point.
7. I have to go to the grocery store with a list, even if I’m just picking up the same things I buy every week. It’s always organized by aisle and area of the store.
8. My sisters and I were mortal enemies growing up (I mean, what siblings weren’t?) but now they are my best friends.
9. I own an abundance of kitchenware, including almost every appliance under the sun, a full set of china and plenty of unnecessary gadgets. Thank you, two graduations and a debutante party.
10. I am most looking forward to frozen daiquiris and low country boil when I go home next week.
Your turn! What’s your random Friday fact? And what’s on tap for the holiday weekend?